Formulation Scientists - Preclinical Drug Development
1 and 2 year formulation scientist positions are available. The formulation scientists will explore different formulation vehicles and approaches to increase the solubility of peptide-based drugs and prevent gelation in serum from multiple species (including human). New formulations will be used to assess efficacy of antibiotics in a rabbit model of tuberculosis using parenteral delivery. Competitive candidates should have a strong formulation background with biologics. Ph.D. level preferred with a degree in biochemistry, chemistry, chemical and biological engineering, material science or related fields.
For application information please click here.
Applicants in the following areas are also encouraged.
- Microbiology - isolation and culture of bacteria and fungi, bioassay, MIC, MOA
- Scale-up and fermentation of bacterial and fungal cultures
- Analytical chemistry, HPLC, LC-MS, NMR, structural elucidation
- Antibiotic or oncology drug discovery
- Natural product drug discovery